Monday 7 November 2011

Science Museum

On the 14th October, I travelled down to London to visit some galleries.A short stop in the Science Museum prooved very interesting and inspired me with lots of ideas. Mainly to do with the human body and all the attributes assocciated and how they work amongst each other.
one piece of work in the 'Exploring Space' gallery, was a Globe. I really liked this as it appeared as if to be floating, and I could not work out how it was being supported. Also, I loved how it was glowing, and the overall atmosphere the globe had on the room. It felt like it was the main attraction in the gallery, even though a lot more items were present. It received a lot of attention, whether that be due to the technical side, or the aesthetic appearance.
When outside the museum, the buildings surrounding it were very traditional, the streets were very clean and it was really bright. I felt like i was in America.
http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/






No comments:

Post a Comment