Monday 23 April 2012

Retreat, newspaper


  Roger Ballen, Retreat
Retreat

When looking at Ballen's photographs, I noticed 'Retreat' which links to my previous experiments using newspaper. I have tried to distort my image similar to Ballen's but could not get the same effect, so I am going to try some different effects later using photoshop.


My image needs more distortion that enthesises the outlines and shapes of the figure.
I could also try and make the image appear older by using tools such as 'Sharpen', and adject the colours to create a more darkened highlight.

This is the result after I played with more effects. The over all image is OK, but I am not entirly happy with it. The image looks dull and lifeless, so I need to experiment further with effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment